Please note that by submitting your
on-line Membership Application it does NOT automatically mean that your
company has been approved for our membership program. You will be
notified by email from World BLN Secretariat Office.
- Companies are eligible to enroll into
the World BLN without any exclusion based on market status, company
size, specialist operations, or existing agent/partner affiliations.
- Membership is limited to companies
who have a website and email addresses based on their own domain (other
than free address such as Gmail, yahoo, etc. with exception from the
Presidency Board due to the country of resident of the said membership
- Membership is a minimum of two per country and maximum is based on the geography and volume of the said country.
- As per the Presidency Board of the
Association, a city or location can also consist up to five members, if
that city or any given location is large enough to support the number of
members (i.e. Frankfurt, London, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai, Bombay
- During the application of the
membership, a contract is made between you and World BLN when your
membership registration has been completed, payment has been received in
full and a membership number has been generated.
- World BLN Management has the unrestricted right to approve or deny membership of any applicant without stating reasons.
MEMBERSHIP FEES : SILVER MEMBERS
Annual Membership (first Office or first Location) : CHF 850
Annual Membership (second Office or second Location) : CHF 750
MEMBERSHIP FEES : GOLD MEMBERS
Annual Membership (first Office or first Location) : CHF 1450
Annual Membership (second Office or second Location) : CHF 1250
TERMINATION AND/OR SUSPENSION OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership of World BLN shall be terminated in event of any of the following:
- Member resigns voluntarily.
- Initial membership fees have not been paid within the first 30 days.
- In case of death of a member operating as a sole-proprietor and/or the dissolution of a Company based on cessation of trading.
- Repeated non-responses to accounting,
operational or World BLN matters, violation of conditions to the
membership agreement that are deemed by the World BLN Management at its
- Member failing to keep up the high
standards established by the World BLN Management and/or when an
excessive number of complaints being made by other members result in a
threat to the reputation of World BLN.
- Failure to comply to the World BLN Gold Member requirements. This applies only to Gold Members.
- Failure to uphold necessary local
operational Licenses or Permits and failure to comply with local law,
rules and/or regulations.
- Resignation, revocation and/or
termination of membership during the year does not entitle the resigning
member to any refund of the annual membership. Any fees are not
transferable under any circumstances.
- In the event of resignation,
termination or revocation of membership, for any reason, the member
agrees to remove all World BLN names, logos etc. from their literature,
publicity and propaganda material etc. and has to refrain from the
active solicitation of business under the name of World BLN.
ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY / CONFERENCE
- Conferences are held to allow members
extending their network in effective and meaningful ways. Our
conferences/events give our members the opportunity to explore in person
existing businesses, new opportunities and to foster new relationships
and broaden international co-operation. To this end, the World BLN
Management gives members ample opportunity to plan, coordinate and
schedule any meetings, as well as planning events embedded in our
- Our members are expected to attend our Conferences in order to pursue and further their own business.
- Failure to attend two consecutive
conferences may result in revocation of Membership at the discretion of
the World BLN Management.
- Attendance of our conferences by a
principal or an executive delegate of each member firm is mandatory.
Members must pay the registration fee in advance, and pay their own
travel and lodging expenses.
- Members who submit proof of
circumstances justifying their inability to attend at least 30 days
before the convention begins may be excused. However, conflicting
commitments such as trips or meetings, or failure to obtain a travel
visa in time for the convention, will not be regarded as valid excuses
for failure to attend.
ACCOUNTING AND SETTLEMENT
- It is expected that members of World
BLN shall adhere to industry acceptable accounting and settlement
standards as defined in our World BLN Security Fund, unless separate
agreements are in place between members.
- Limits and Liabilities of World BLN:
- World BLN is not responsible for settling any dispute(s) or arguments between members that may arise.
- World BLN is not in a position to act as a collection office on behalf of members.
- The Management of World BLN can, however, be asked to assist in settling a dispute should management wish to do so.
- The Management of World BLN believes
in their members settling any disputes that may arise, amicably and
encourages its members to so first, before choosing legal action of any
- Although precautions are taken at the
time a member joins World BLN, World BLN cannot be held responsible for
continued credit worthiness of its members.
- Operating language of World BLN is English.
- All rights, titles and interests
associated in the name World BLN, as well as associated logos are owned
by World BNL and are the intellectual property of World BNL with
- World BNL is not in any way responsible for any damages or legal claims by the specific party or their associates.
- Members must work to high professional standards.
- Members are asked to respond quickly to sales leads and requests from other members.
- Members are obliged to pay invoices from other members on time.
- Members have to display the World BLN logo on all company communications.
- Members are obliged to attend the World BLN annual meeting.
- To renew WorldBLN membership, Members
have to inform the secretariat 30 days prior to their membership expiry
date. Failing to do so, makes the member ineligible to oppose the
decision of the network to cancel their membership, in the event the
network decides to do so.
- World BLN has the right to change or
modify, add or remove any and all parts of its website and its services
(whole or in part) without prior notification.
© 2019 World Business Logistics Network